Gluten Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust
This Grain Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is delicious and quite easy to make. It is completely gluten-free, and so long as you tolerate dairy and egg okay, then it’s something you can eat regularly with absolutely no guilt whatsoever.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe – Cauliflower Crust Pizza!
A grain free pizza crust recipe – Healthy alternative*
- 2 cups of grated cauliflower (it’s really easy to grate the cauliflower in a Ninja Food Processor)
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (organic)
- 2 eggs (organic)
1. Preheat oven at 450° Fahrenheit.
2. Thoroughly combine grated cauliflower and shredded organic mozzarella cheese in a large bowl, then add eggs and combine well.
3. Line a cookie sheet, pizza tray, pizza stone, or even a cast iron skillet with parchment paper.
4. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly on top of the parchment paper so that it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
5. Cook crust for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
To prepare the pizza:
- Add any toppings of your choosing including red sauce, cheeses, meats/ poultry, and vegetables.
- Place the prepared pizza with toppings in the oven and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and slice with a pizza cutter.
Happy healthy eating!