How to Make Christmas Milkshake
Enjoy this delicious Christmas Milkshake as a special holiday treat. Easy to prepare and very yummy. Your whole family will love it.
Recipe for Christmas Milkshake
- 1 cup (240 ml) of milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) of eggnog
- 3 scoops of ice cream
- 3 tbsp (15 grams) of hot chocolate powder (3 large spoon fulls)
1 candy cane (optional)
a dash of cinnamon (optional)
whipped cream (optional)
1. Blend the milk and eggnog for 5 seconds.
2. Put hot chocolate powder also in the blender. Add cinnamon (if desired). Mix well.
3. Put in the ice cream you desire (more scoops = thicker). Mix in blender until smooth and thick.
4. Pour into 2 large glasses.
5. Crush candy cane well on a table.
6. Add whipped cream to the glasses.
7. Top with crushed candy cane.
Adapted from How to Make a Christmas Milkshake.