Makeup Tips for Older Women
Post menopause and menopause can be a roller coaster ride of hormonal changes that alter the landscape of a woman’s body. Some of the effects that hormonal changes can cause are acne, dark under-eye circles, dull and brittle hair, age spots, and sagging skin. Different beauty routines can combat those effects.
While aging, practicing a good skin care routine is vital for maintaining healthy skin and looking your best. Using the correct products for your skin is also crucial.
When it comes to makeup, there are a few things that can really help improve your overall appearance. Try these quick makeup tips for the older woman:
5+ Quick Makeup Tips for Mature Skin (Anti-ageing)
- Use a lip pencil to widen thinning lips.
- Switch to a pencil eyeliner to soften the eyes.
- Define the jaw line to conceal sagging skin.
- Stick to lipsticks that are no more that 2 shades darker than your natural lip color.
- Highlight cheek bones for a lifting effect.
- Fill in thinning brows with a brow pencil or brow powder.
Feeling great and looking your best are essential ingredients to slowing the aging process. Physicians have discovered that when people feel and look better, they actually stay more active. Staying more active keeps muscles and circulation strong. Having strong circulation and muscles combats brittle bones, heart disease, high blood pressure, incontinence, and memory loss. Your body follows your attitude about aging!