The Dangers of Mercury Fillings
Mercury Poisoning from Fillings
Are mercury fillings safe? Mercury is a known toxic, bio accumulative substance and it often finds its way into your body through dental amalgams, also known as “silver fillings.” The mercury in dental fillings make it poisonous. The mercury released through these fillings can negatively affect your brain, nervous system, and kidneys.
Learn more information below in this informative infographic on mercury dental fillings/ mercury poisoning.
Mercury Dental Fillings – By the Numbers
(Facts and Figures)