Amazingly Delicious Kale Chips Recipe
How to Make Kale Chips
You will flip over this delicious kale chips recipe. Once you start eating them, you will never be able to go without them. They really are that amazing. But what might be even more amazing is that you can get your entire family to eat them and even love them.
Kale is one of the healthiest and most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. So are you a fan? Most people eat it raw such as in a salad or steamed with dinner. But many people also blend it up in green smoothies or extract the nutrients via juicing.
Kale is part of the cabbage family and there are several different types of kale. It is a vegetable you can eat regularly that will improve your health and maintain your health. According to the United States Department of Agriculture, a single cup of raw kale contains these phenomenal amounts of vitamins and minerals…
- Vitamin A: 206% of the RDA (from beta-carotene).
- Vitamin K: 684% of the RDA.
- Vitamin C: 134% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B6: 9% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 26% of the RDA.
- Calcium: 9% of the RDA.
- Copper: 10% of the RDA.
- Potassium: 9% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 6% of the RDA.
- It also contains 3% or more of the RDA for Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron and Phosphorus.
If you want you and your family to eat more kale, a great way to prepare it is to make dehydrated kale chips.
Here’s how to make delicious kale chips. Note: Even fussy eaters will love them!
Recipe for Kale Chips – Amazingly Delicious!
(Dehydrated Kale Chips Recipe)
- Wash your kale thoroughly.
- Remove the leaves. Discard the stems.
- Dry the leaves with a paper towel.
- Toss your kale with olive oil and salt.
- Season your kale with other seasonings as desired, including paprika, garlic, red pepper flakes, cinnamon, chopped nuts, tahini, nutritional yeast, cayenne, or whatever else sounds appealing.
- Dehydrate the kale:
- Dehydrator Method: If you have a dehydrator, place your seasoned kale in a dehydrator. (Dehydrators can be purchased on Amazon starting at around $35.00.) Set the temperature to 135F. It will need to run for anywhere from 3 to 5 hours.
- Oven Method: If you do not have a dehydrator, simply lay your seasoned kale on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 – 10 minutes at 300F.