This is one of the best desserts you will ever taste! Is it healthy? No, not really! But it could be; it’s a great gluten free alternative. You would never guess it is gluten free – the crust made from Betty Crocker gluten free yellow cake mix together with butter and pecans will blow you away! This recipe is truly amazing and your family and/or guests will love it.
If gluten is not a problem for you, then this recipe can be made with gluten – simply sub regular yellow cake mix for the gluten free cake mix.
Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe
*Recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
5. Bake about 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
6. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
(Adapted from Gluten Free Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars.)