Cinnamon Cranberry Tea Recipe
Recipe for Cinnamon Cranberry Tea
A great tea for the holidays or anytime, this cinnamon cranberry tea recipe will warm you from head to toe, heart to nose. This aromatic tea is so simple to make and will have you yearning for more.
Make this tea sweet or not, regular or decaf – it is up to you! However you choose to make this tea, you will surely find it comforting and delicious.
Cranberry Cinnamon Tea Recipe
- 20 oz. cranberry juice
- 3 quarts water
- 5-6 cinnamon sticks, depending on your preference
- 5-6 plain tea bags, depending on how strong you want it
- For each cup, one lemon wedge
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Turn a stove top burner on and in a large pot, bring the three quarts of water and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Turn the burner off and remove the pot from the heat. Open and place the tea bags in the water. Wait for the tea to steep and remove the tea bags.
- Pour in the cranberry juice and sugar (optional). Mix well.
- Take out the cinnamon sticks and place them aside.
- Pour the tea into individual cups.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and half of a cinnamon stick.
- Add powdered cinnamon for a stronger cinnamon flavor.
- This tea tastes best when served hot.
- You can also add peppermint as a garnish in place of the lemon wedge.